COTHP CERTIFIED PHOTOGRAPHER: BENEFITS & PROCESS
Distinctive Recognition Of Accomplishment: COTHP Certified Photographer.
Global Recognition: Listed on website as COTHP Certified Photographer with link to photographer’s website or social media for world-wide networking.
Shooting Assignments Evaluation: Professional comments from Media Coach to reinforce your learning.
COTHP Certified Photographer Personalised Logo: For use in personal website, name-card & social media.
Qualified Participant: For Lucky Draws & Competitions.
Official Certificate: COTHP Certified Photographer.
How To Be A COTHP Certified Photographer?
- Apply for the COTHP Certified Photographer Evaluation.
- Complete COTHP Workshop or Complete learning from COTHP Book or Online Course.
- Submit Shooting Assignments For Evaluation.
- Certification Process.
- Application Fees: US$100. ONE-TIME PAYMENT ONLY. NO ANNUAL FEES.
Certification Process : COTHP Certified Photographer
- 15 Shooting Assignments : Subject (1Photo), Exposure (2 Photos), Composition (2 Photos), Depth of Field (2 Photos), Quality of Light (2 Photos) Approach (2Photos), Color/Monochrome (2 Photos), Techniques (2 Photos).
- Information Included: (a) Metadata : ISO, F/no, Shutter Speed & Camera make.
- Submission in JPEG files.
- A short two to four paragraphs on your feelings (joyful, frustration, stressful, new discovery...etc) on this submission.
- Detail guidelines for submission available only upon application for the COTHP CERTIFIED PHOTOGRAPHER.
- Certification process approximates 2 weeks to four weeks.